Students will participate in visual arts classes only.
The student's work will be presented in an exhibition at the end of the two week session.
- A combination of self-expression and technical development
- Drawing from the imagination
- Still life studies
- Life drawing
- Composition and color relationship
- Medium exploration - charcoal, pencil, pastel, paint, clay
- Two dimensional and Three dimensional work
JOIN US FOR ARTSCOPE - STUDIO, VISUAL ARTS CAMP
- A summer arts program for 13-18 years old to learn and develop skills
- A professional staff of artists / instructors
- Opportunities for personal growth, sharing creativity, social interaction, skill development and presentation of work
LOCATION: Chickasha Area Arts Council; 521 W Chickasha Ave
SESSION DATES: July 17th-21st, 2023
HOURS: Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
TUITION: $95 per student
Click here to register online for Teen Visual Arts Studio 2023.
Click here to access our Teen Visual Arts Studio 2023 Application
which can be printed, filled out and mailed in with your payment.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Available based on need. Contact directors for more information.
- The faculty is composed of professional artists / instructors
- Angela Moore - Ninnekah High School Art Teacher
For more information please call or email: CAAC, P.O. Box 505, Chickasha, OK 73023; email@example.com; Erin Thompson 405-388-3038, Angela Moore 405-892-3051 or check us out on Facebook!
We want to give a special thanks to our sponsors and contributors
who allow us to continue to provide our community with quality arts programming.
Chickasha Area Arts Council is a Nonprofit, all volunteer organization. A Public Benefit Corporation, tax exempt under United States Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c)(3).
Our Federal ID Number is 73-1385017.
© 2021 Chickasha Area Arts Council, Inc.
All rights reserved
521 W Chickasha Ave
P.O. Box 505
Chickasha, OK 73023-0505