JOIN US FOR THE 25th ANNUAL ARTSCOPE
- A summer arts program for 8-12 year olds to learn and develop skills
- A balanced program integrating study of theatre, visual arts, dance and musical theatre
- A professional staff of artists/instructors
- Opportunities for personal growth, sharing creativity, social interaction, skill development and presentation of work
SESSION DATES: June 5-16, 2023
HOURS: Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
TUITION: $195 per student (includes $25 deposit)
2023 application, registration, and online payment will be updated soon
Click here to register and pay online for Artscope 2022.
Click here to access our Artscope 2022 Application
which can be printed, filled out and mailed in with your payment.
Scholarships: Access our online Scholarship Application
- The faculty is composed of professional artists/instructors
- The faculty will include: Jaime Evans, art; Angela Moore, art; Kayla Stevens, art; Emily Hector Godwin, dance; Jess Frizzell, theatre; Landon Lewis, music
- New instructors will be added according to enrollment
Students will participate in classes from the following three programs. Each program will prepare a final showcase of talents in a public performance or exhibition at the end of the two week session.
- a combination of self-expression and technical development
- Drawing from the imagination
- Still life studios
- Life drawing
- Composition and color relationship
- Medium exploration-charcoal, pencil, pastel, paint, clay
- Two dimensional and Three dimensional work
- Creative Dramatics
- Play Production
- Story Telling
- Theatre History
- Mime/Basic Movement
- Character Creation
- Creative movement and expression
- Body and spatial awareness
A detailed program prospectus is available upon registration.
For more information please call or email:
Artscope, P.O. Box 505, Chickasha, Ok 73023
Emily Hector Godwin 405-222-0487
OR Jeanie Lee 405-574-4600
OR check us out on Facebook!
We want to give a special thanks to our sponsors and contributors
who allow us to continue to provide our community with quality arts programming.
Chickasha Area Arts Council is a Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation,
tax exempt under United States Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c)(3).
Our Federal ID Number is 73-1385017.
© 2021 Chickasha Area Arts Council, Inc.
All rights reserved
521 W Chickasha Ave
P.O. Box 505
Chickasha, OK 73023-0505